A-Pak® Divider Clip or Burst Seal
The A-Pak® Divider Clip - Simple, Safe, Precise
The A-Pak® Divider Clip is a versatile package designed to hold pre-measured amounts of unmixed resin and catalyst in quantities ranging from 1 gram to 250 grams in any ratio you specify. The plastic divider clip also serves as a convenient applicator. A-Pak® is a registered trademark of Adhesive Packaging Specialties, LLC.
Hold each end of A-Pak® and pull firmly to remove plastic divider..
Mix thouroughly on table top or any 90° surface until well mixed.
Cut corner and dispense. Plastic divider can also be used as an applicator.
- Sizes up to 250 grams
- Materials can be packaged in any ratio
- Easily handles wide range of viscosities
- Self-contained package
- Mixes and dispenses reactive resin systems
- Disposable packages - no messy cleanup
- Eliminates measuring and handling of materials
- Eliminates mess and waste
- Improved shelf-life for reactive and moisture-sensitive materials
- Industrial and consumer use
- Lowers application costs
- Pre-measured components assure precise, accurate, consistent proportions
- Safe, reliable, and easy one-shot usage
- Saves time
Materials Typically Packaged
- UV Curable
- Aircraft Manufacturing
- Computers and Circuit Boards
- Fiber Optics
- Field Repairs
- Maintenance and Repair
- Medical Devices
- Optics and Optical Instruments
- Point of Use Bonding
- Sporting Goods
- Steel Fabrication